I can’t believe how that long list of to-do’s and events has shortened in the past few weeks! I’m getting a bit more antsy as each day passes. I want him to bake a lil’ bit longer, but at the same time, can’t wait for him to be here!! This wknd we’ll be hitting 35 weeks; which means 35 days until our due date! AH. P.S. I plugged in my O day (I’m pretty sure of the date because of the monitor I used and when we got our BFP) into baby center’s due date calendar and that read that 11/16 is our expected due date! I’d read over on Hellobee, that there were women who went into labor based on that O date due date, so here’s to hoping! Anyway, there’s a few more things we need to figure out and get done before his arrival:
- Finish packing hospital bags
- One last BIG cleaning with my mama this wknd of the entire house
- Weekly wipedowns until Labor&Delivery!
- Mr.Dubs’ 31st birthday
- Wrap up work! (I will be working remote all of November and 2x a week for the next two weeks!)
- Get all paper work ready (insurance, social security, etc.)
- Relax, nest, wait for baby!!!!!
Have a good wknd lovers!<3